Game-changing. That's what professionals say about Straightening Treatment, our most intense, most effective Keratin Treatment that smooths even the thickest, coarsest, most resistant hair. Featuring a unique proprietary Keratin Technology, Straightening Treatment deeply penetrates the hair shaft for maximum repair, while pure keratin and a unique blend of silk amino acids, organic shea butter emollients, and natural green tea antioxidants coat the hair to virtually eliminate dryness and brittleness, reduce excess volume and frizz, and deliver long-lasting nourishment and protection for up to 16 weeks. Safe for colour-treated hair. We can almost see you smiling you're welcome.
INSTRUCTIONS: Cleanse hair with Clarifying shampoo, Rinse and Repeat. Towel dry hair. Apply Straightening Treatment from roots to ends with colour applicator brush and massage into hair using your fingertips. Do not apply to the scalp or skin. Remove excess Treatment formula with a comb. DO NOT RINSE. Cover with a plastic cap and process for 15 minutes under medium heat hood dryer. Remove cap and continue blow drying on medium heat setting until 100% dry with a brush. Complete the brush. Complete the process by sealing hair with a Titanium Flat iron. Iron each section slowly until smooth and shiny. Adjust iron temperature between 400¡F-450¡F, or (204¡C-230¡C) depending on the health of the hair. A test stand is recommended. WARNING: Straightening Treatment is recommended for ages 12 years and older and is not recommended for pregnant women. If product comes in contact with skin or eyes rinse thoroughly. If product is swallowed, contact a physician immediately
How To Use:
1) SHAMPOOING Ð Apply KT Clarifying Shampoo on wet hair and emulsify into a lather from roots to ends, wash twice with Shampoo for Chemically treated or Sensitized hair & wash thrice for Virgin Hair/Henna Coated/Colour Pigments, making sure to leave the shampoo for 5 min each time then rinse out product leaving no residue & towel dry hair to Þnish preparation by detangling with wide a toothed comb for next step.
2) Procedure: On 60 - 70% Towel dried hair, start KT Keratin Treatment and wear gloves before handling Keratin product.
3) Divide hair into four Classic sections. Shake the bottle of KT Keratin treatment well. Pour 30-35ml in a treatment bowl for thick texture of medium length hair & 50-55ml of treatment for thick texture of long length hair.
4) Start application on hair with an applicator brush while avoiding the scalp. Application should be continued on both sides simultaneously. Follow the KT ACE Technique APPLY - COMB - EMULSIFY. Start from nape area, leaving 1 inch from roots, apply till hair ends, emulsify & comb evenly. Maintain neatness while applying product and make sure to take enough product so that it does not dry off quickly or starts dripping.
5) Complete full head application, cover with shower cap & give steam for 20min as its mandatory for better penetration. If client is not comfortable with steam, then cover full head with a warm towel wrap. After steam, allow hair to reach room temperature. DonÕt remove shower cap and leave the treatment in the hair for another 25 mins. After a total of 20+25=45 mins remove shower cap and emulsify hair with hands while wearing gloves. (DO NOT COMB)
6) Go ahead with KT Test and after successful KT Test, proceed to the next step.
7) Finger dry hair to 100% with cold air.
8) Once moisture is dried, use a flat Paddle brush and blow-dry on medium heat. Start Ironing at 90* Elevation. Ironing is the most important step. (Detail mentioned below)
9) Product absorbs better upon application of thermal heat i.e. Ironing. Use a ceramic plate iron and iron each fine section 10-12 times to lock in the treatment.
10) For environmental protection & to control Static hair after hair ironing, use KT Damascene Oil or KT Botanical Rose Oil.
ADVANCE Keratin Treatment: 1 level on base 4 & 2 level on Red & Violet tones only.
TREATMENT LASTING: ADVANCE Keratin Up to: 40-45 Hair-washes
IMMEDIATE POST SERVICE: NO head bands, NO clips, NO excess sweat for next 24hrs, Hair wash after 24hrs at Salon. Before Hair Wash, Þnger dry with cool air to dry o_ any moisture in scalp or roots.
MANDATORY: IRON HAIR followed with HAIR WASH
Iron hair with a Ceramic Iron on medium to thick sections with 5-6 strokes in each section then wash hair with KT Shampoo followed by KT Conditioner with lukewarm water. After Hair wash, finger dry hair with cool air to see Þnal results. Give Þnishing touch by paddle drying the hair to 100% and add a pump of KT Damascene Oil to add shine. For lasting results, continue using KT homecare Shampoos & Conditioners.
Total Service Duration -130min i.e. 2hrs & 10mins.
Tressmart ships its products to almost all parts of India. Orders placed will be shipped within 24-48* hrs. We ship on all days except Sunday and National Holidays.
Shipping Charges: Shipping Charges vary according to locations and is applicable on all orders below Rs. 999/-
For orders above Rs. 999, Shipping charges, Taxes or value reduced after application of coupons or any other offer) free shipping is available at all locations pan India.
These shipping charges applicable are not refundable in the case of return/ cancellation of the product or the order.
The shipping charges can be modified by Tressmart at any point without prior intimation. The new charges would reflect on the product page as well as in the checkout flow.
Every once in a while, Tressmart brings out various offers in an attempt to satisfy customers. Various offers could be introduced for a limited span of time that enable free shipping of goods, subject to the fulfilment of the terms and conditions attached to the offer.
Estimated Delivery Time: For all areas serviced by reputed couriers, the delivery time would be within 3 to 4 business days of shipping (business days exclude Sundays and other holidays). However items weighing over 2 kilos or high volume may take a couple of days longer to reach. For other areas the products may take 5-7 days depending on location.
Tressmart ensures to provide a delightful customer experience by delivering the products as per the Estimated Delivery Date communicated as above, however, at times there might be unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which Tressmart is not liable and would request its users to cooperate as Tressmart continuously tries to nought such instances. Also, Tressmart reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where it takes longer than usual delivery time or the shipment is physically untraceable and refund the amount paid for cancelled product(s) to the customer.
Address Change: You can change the delivery address of your order only if the order is in Confirmed or Pending status and none of the item(s) purchased in the order are shipped. However, if there are any variations in the charges/taxes (if any) applied for the original delivery address used while placing the order v/s the delivery address to be updated, the request for updating the delivery address might not be accepted.
Hidden Charges (Sales tax, Octroi etc): You will get the final price during check out. Our prices are all inclusive and you need not pay anything extra.
International Locations: Currently we do not deliver to locations outside India
Tracking Packages: We will mail you the name of the courier company and the tracking number of your consignment in your registered email address. In case you do not receive a mail from us within 48hrs of placing an order please check your spam folder. Tracking may not appear online for up to another 24 hours in some cases, so please wait until your package is scanned by the courier company.
Non-availability on Delivery: Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package thrice before it is returned back to our warehouse. Please provide your mobile number in the delivery address as it will help in making a faster delivery.
* Valid only for owned stock. Shipping time may increase for third party shipments.