- For warranty claims you will need to submit a proof of purchase in the form of purchase details.
- This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is void if:
- If the unit has been dropped, damaged or dropped in water.
- If any part of the unit has been opened or repaired or altered or tampered with.
- The product has been used for trade, industrial, professional or hire purposes or any other uses than those specifically mentioned in the marketing literature.
- The product has sustained damage through foreign objects, substances or accident.